November 4, 2016 - Service Ski NEWS
Hello Service Skiers & Boosters:
Did you miss the Parent Meeting November 3?
What happened at the Meeting:
- You will hear more about the season
- Try on jackets and have the opportunity to buy gear (jackets will have hopefully arrived by this night)
- Parents can sign up for volunteer jobs
- Parents can join the Booster Club $ (the $40 booster fees cover spaghetti feed expenses, captains expenses, Regions BBQ expenses, end of season banquet expenses)
- Bring your check book or credit card. NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS!
AMH offers discount to high school ski teams. At any time you can go there and let them know you’re on the ski team and they give a “team discount.” Additionally, we are scheduling a night that they stay open for Service skiers to help with fitting as well as offer other special deals. The date is TBD, but will likely be November 8, 9, or 10.
All paperwork needs to be completed before you can attend your first practice.
Local Gear Swap Opportunities
Your Service Booster Club